The Well @ Work team participated in the 2016 Society for Mental Health Research conference held at The University of Sydney from December 7 – 9, 2016.
In support of the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between University of Sydney and University of NSW, a special award was presented to three of our team members for their outstanding contribution to conjoint research conducted by both universities.
The presentations embodied the spirit of the MoU, which encourages a focus on the following topic areas:
- Prevention and early intervention
- Suicide prevention
- Physical health and mental health
- Justice and mental health
- E-mental health
- The role of lived experience
Visit the video’s below to listen to the award winners speak on their topics:
- A mental ill health risk prediction tool for working Australians
Prof Nick Glozier, Professor of Psychological Medicine, Psychiatry, Central Clinical School and Brain & Mind Centre
- User Centred Design: what do workers from male-dominated industries want from a mental health app?
Prof Rafael Calvo, ARC Future Fellow, Professor and Director of the Positive Computing Lab at the University of Sydney
- Training workplace managers to understand and better manage their employees’ mental health
Aimee Gayed, PhD Candidate, School of Psychiatry, UNSW